HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Use our simple form to register for KYC compliance. We only require very basic fields. All requests are attended to within 48 hours or less.
Use Supported Wallet
Please use one of our supported wallets to contribute. Exchanges are not yet supported, although we do have plans to support them in the near future before the token sale begins.
Set Gas Limit
Make sure to set Gas Limit to 300,000 (21 Gwei) so that our crowdsale smart contract can process your contribution.
Send ETH to our crowdsale smart contract address (available soon).
Please make sure to always copy the address from our website www.moxy.one and not from any other sources. Your contribution will only be approved by our smart contract if your Ethereum address is white listed after passing our KYC check.
Tokens will be distributed instantly to the address that you sent ETH from. Early bonus tokens are held for specified vesting periods as per our white paper.
Check SPEND Balance
Check your SPEND balance using a simple tool on our website that we will provide once the token sale has begun.
If you wish to contribute using BTC please contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Step 1: Go to https://ethereum.org, click the link or type the address into your browser
- Step 2: Find the button with text "Download Ethereum Wallet" and click to download
- Step 3: Install compatible version to your computer.
- Step 4: Once successfully installed, Open the wallet and wait for Mist to connect to the Ethereum network (this can take a moment)
- Step 5: Click Use the main network to create your account
- Step 6: Click Skip to continue creating your account
- Step 7: Type your password to create a new account, click Next
- Step 8: Click Next again finalize your account.
- Step 9: Make sure you backup your keyfiles and password! Click OK to continue
- Step 10: Wait for Mist to download the blockchain or restart Mist
- Step 11: Wait for Mist to connect to the Ethereum network (this can take a moment)
- Step 12: Click LAUNCH APPLICATION to open Mist
- Your firewall might ask you to 'Allow access', if so allow it
- Step 13: Click Main account (Etherbase) for Fund with Bitcoin
- Step 14: Open your account and Click Fund with Bitcoin to exchange Bitcoin for Ether
- Step 15: In the 'Pay with' box select Bitcoin or any other Altcoin
- Step 16: Type in the amount Ether you want to receive (1), a return address (2) and your e-mail. Now click 'Submit'
- Step 17: Now send the displayed amount of Bitcoin to the displayed address and wait for the transaction to complete, when it does you own some Ether!
Convert BTC to ETH
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to have / install the Google Chrome Browser.
- Step 2: Go to https://metamask.io/ and click on GET CHROME EXTENSION
- Step 3: Click on the '+ADD TO CHROME' and Confirm by clicking Add extension
- Step 4: MetaMask plugin is displayed at the right top of your Chrome browser (brown fox icon), Click on it
- Step 6: Fill in a strong password to use MetaMask and click
Do NOT lose your password!
- Step 7: Safe your secret 12 word recovery key somewhere safe and press I'VE COPIED IT SOMEWHERE SAFE to continue
- Step 8: You start out on the testnet, click on Ropsten Test Net and change it to Main Ethereum Network
- Step 9: Enter your password and click
You're ready to fund your account! Click the copy icon to copy your wallet address
- Step 10: Click BUY to buy Ether with Bitcoin or any other Altcoin OR send Send ETH to this wallet address.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to create a wallet.
- Step 2: Enter a strong but easy to remember password.
- Step 3: Click the "Create New Wallet" button.
- Step 4: Click the "Download Keystore File (UTC / JSON)" button & save your Keystore / UTC file. Back it up.
- Step 5: Read the warning. If you understand it and promise not to lose your private key, click the "I understand. Continue" button.
- Step 6: You now have the option of printing a paper wallet, saving your private key, or saving a QR code of your private key. Back up at least one (offline).
- Step 7: Then click "Next: Save your Address"
- Step 8: Unlock your wallet that you just created using the Keystore / UTC file you just downloaded or the private key.
- Step 9: Save your address to a text document & bookmark the link to it on https://etherscan.io/.